Many organisations are increasingly under pressure to reduce costs and therefore we have helped develop an alternative system that enables us to send your correspondence to your clients on your behalf, via post/email from our secure servers running ISO27001 secure environment.
How does it work?
We recognise that there are times not every client either requests to, or has the ability to receive their correspondence via email, therefore we are able to offer a safe and secure postage service as well as a digital service to handle your data on your behalf swiftly and securely, through traditional paper letter correspondence or via our digital email service, safely under our ISO27001 secure environment.
- CMPD Mail allows our clients to consolidate their office and transactional mail with other users’ mail, to obtain a high level of postal discounts. We provide you with a simple print driver free of charge, which you install on any number of pc’s within your organisation. You create your documents as normal, check a print preview and then just click send.
How secure is my/clients confidential data?:
- Your documents are then processed in our secure mailing facility. Accredited to ISO 27001 and fully compliant to the Data Protection Act, you can rest assured that your mail is being processed in a professional and confidential environment. We currently process thousands of documents every day for our blue chip client base, which means that you will benefit from the cost savings of bulk mail processing and the substantial postal discounts we receive from Royal Mail due to our scale.
- Our solution supports everything from a single letter through to an output file for a monthly invoice run. By consolidating high volumes of post from a number of different clients we are able to pass on postage and production savings meaning that we can usually print and mail you letters for less than the cost of a second class stamp.
What are the benefits of this service?:
- In addition to the immediate savings in your post bill, your staff can focus on their core activities, and no longer need to spend time printing out and folding letters and filling envelopes. Your business costs associated with stationery, printers and post rooms will also be reduced as you no longer need to purchase costly toners/envelopes or spend time franking or stamping envelopes.
- Our Web based administration tools allow you to effectively manage your account and monitor the progress of your mail.
Currently being used for reminder letters/statements, for more information please contact us.